White kitchens will always be trendy. There is just something about this colour that makes it perfectly fitting for a kitchen area. So whether you are getting a new bespoke kitchen or are remodelling your old one, there is every reason to turn to white colour.
White provides timeless quality with its versatility and good looks. It fits every space and you have every reason to design your kitchen around that.
Following are few of the benefits and tips for creating a white kitchen that you will do well to consider:
- White is ideal for every space – whether you are blessed with a large enough kitchen, or there is actually a small space you need to make use of, white is the perfect colour. The reason why that is so is because white opens up the area nicely and makes it brighter. Not only does it create the illusion of space, but also helps with its reflective qualities. Nothing beats the invigorating feel of a clean and fresh white kitchen.
- Consider white for a modern look – white is the definition of minimalism. It is the perfect colour for a streamlined, modern aesthetic. It usually goes great with a high gloss and lacquered white finishes in the kitchen due to the way it synergises with glass, sleek hardware or polished nickel finishes.
- It is good for transitional kitchens – if you are looking to incorporate more of a transitional design, you can use the white of marble and agate. Painting the cabinets white bridges the gap between modern and classic and lends a nice organic feel to the kitchen.
- You can create high contrast – what better colour to use when you want to create contrast in the kitchen than white? It provides the best counterpoint to other colours and contributes to a perfect visual impact. For example, you can go with dark wood cabinetry, like rich walnut or fumed oak with high definition white frame. Thanks to such a pair, you can highlight the richness of the wood tones. You can observe the same effect with any single colour and white.
- You can go with white appliances as well – white is now the colour of choice for many appliance manufacturers. They are rolling units with a white finish as an alternative to stainless steel. That is because the colour makes for an elegant addition to any style of bespoke kitchen.
- White is easy to market – among all colours, white possibly sells the best. If you are planning to sell the house, then getting a white outfit for the kitchen will largely improve your chances of hitting a higher price. Other colours may create a conflict with people, while white is generally a solid option for just about everyone.
Evidently, white is always an option for your kitchen. As a matter of fact, you should get white for your bespoke kitchen whenever you feel uncertain about the colour.
For other recommendations on bespoke kitchens, consult with K&I Kitchens.